Repairs and Parts for All Major Brands
There’s never a convenient time for your heating or cooling system to stop working. When its cold and your heat goes out, you need it back up and running the same day. The same goes for your air conditioning when it fails in the middle of a heat spell. You need an experienced heating and air team that is familiar with all the major brands has the necessary replacement parts at hand, and get to your home or business fast. We make every effort we can to accommodate every customer when emergencies happen and keep your home and business environment comfortable and functional.
Heating Service & Repairs
A lot of heating repairs can be accomplished in a single visit. We service all major brands and systems including furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, hybrid systems, and baseboard heaters.
If you’re heating with a furnace the most common problems may include:
- Dirty Filters – Not changing your filters makes your furnace work harder and can lead to a damaged limit switch, and higher energy costs.
- Blower Belt – A slipped or frayed blower belt is indicated by a high-pitched squeal.
- Ignition or Pilot Control – Faulty ignitions or pilots may stop any heat from generating.
- Bad Thermostats – Fan malfunctions and inconsistent heat patterns.
- Flickering or Yellow Pilot Light – Could be a sign of excess carbon monoxide.
- Worn out Ball Bearings – Indicated by a scraping sound.
Heat pumps serve a dual purpose in HVAC systems. They use outside air to heat your home in the winter and cool it in the summer. Unlike a furnace which burns fuel to create heat, a heat pump uses electricity to move heat from one place to another. Some common issues with heat pumps can include:
- Winter Icing – If too much ice accumulates it may be a sign of a defrost issue. Defrost issues can be caused by faulty relays, controls, sensors, or the reverse valve switch.
- Constant Running – If your unit is constantly running it could be a sign of leaking refrigerant, frozen or iced up unit, or a compressor problem.
- Blowing Cold Air in Heat Mode – Your system may have a valve problem, refrigerant charge issue, or compressor issue. Your heat pump may just need a good cleaning as well.
Air Conditioning Service & Repairs
Like heating, many cooling unit repairs can be accomplished in a single visit. We service all major brands and systems including central air, ductless mini-split systems, window units, and evaporative coolers. Some of the most common air condition problems we come across include:
- Filter Issues – Clogged, dirty, or damaged filters are a common and easy fix. Dirty filters reduce airflow and can cause AC units to freeze in some cases.
- Refrigerant Leaks – If coolant is leaking in the air conditioner, the unit will not perform and temperature fluctuates.
- Drainage – Drain lines can get clogged with dirt, dust, and lint. A filled drain pan is a sign of a clogged line.
- Compressor Issues – The compressor is the engine that supplies the refrigerant and propels it through the coils to carry out the heat exchange.
- Evaporator Coils – These coils absorb heat in the air and send it back into the house as cold air using air ducts. Coils can become corroded over time.
- Condenser Coils – Condenser coils are located outside with the compressor and can become dirty due to the elements.
Call an Expert
If you know what your heating or cooling issue is and it’s an easy fix, then go for it. But if you’re not sure, or if it’s a complicated repair it’s best to hand it off to experienced technicians with the proper tools and skill set to get the job done efficiently and in a way that will last. Time is money, and instead of spending a day running back and forth to the hardware store and replaying YouTube videos give us a call and we’ll take care of it so you can get back to enjoying the comforts of a home with the proper temperature.
Get in Touch
8am - 5pm Mon-Fri
24300 Chenal Parkway #4023
Little Rock, AR 72203
114 W. 1st St.
Prescott, AR 71857
Getting Started is Easy
Call or Email – Call or send an email and tell us about your project. Depending on the scope we may be able to give you a free quote right away.
Onsite Estimate – We come to your site and give you a free estimate on the project or maintenance package you’re interested in
Project Starts – We show up at the agreed upon start time and date and start working.